Faded Smile...

How should I say this???
I really don't know how to express it...
It's all mixed up.
I'm sad!, I'm disappointed!, I'm upset! with THEM and also at myself.
Why can't I get things right? Why can't I make them listen to what I've to say?
THEY really let me down. :((

These 2 people really really really take my smile away and change it to sadness.
One with a problem and trying to run by doing something stupid.
And another one who can't accept any advise and keeps on running away.
A friend trying to give an advise and end up being countered with obscene language.
How can you tolerate with that?
Just admit it you STUPID FOOL! Admit that you've really fell for "it" and you can't find a way out. And when I'm telling you the fact, you mock me like hell, like I know nothing.
Who do you think I am? A stupid fool like you? You wrong! I am way smarter than that micro brain of yours!
Oh and if you're reading this, do you know why I'm still standing right in front of your face? Because I'm afraid of risking our friendship which might affect others as well. So be thankful to me for taking care of our friendship and your ugly asses. Seriously dude, you really such a pain in the ass. Just for reminder, I don't lost anything if I lost you but you WILL lost something if you lost me.

p/s: I know you might not be yourself at that time but still I am offended. And now I'm a total loser for not being able to straight things up. Thank You so much guys for the misery you brought into my life. :(

3 Response to "Faded Smile..."

  1. Captain says:
    May 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM

    take a chill pill la haziq!
    hishh
    hey if you really need to talk with someone outside the circle of friends u normally hang out with, you know where to find me!
    xoxo

  2. Zieq says:
    May 28, 2008 at 3:15 AM

    Thnx...
    But I think I wont burden u with my problem...
    U have enough problem, not gonna add more. And if...IF i really cant find someone I can talk to then I'll see u ok? :)

  3. nadiah says:
    May 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM

    hey, seems like we're facing the same situation. we say the fact, they never try to accept it. mmg meghampakan!