Another Q&A

# 1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Sad for sure but life must go on. I believe in karma so what goes around comes around. :)

# 2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a perfect Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR)?

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Hurm...haven't thought of it yet. But maybe I'll do it in western style. :p

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Always. :)

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Well, she must have both beauty and brain plus with loyal and skillful in making nice meal. :D

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
I've been waiting for my whole life, wait a lil bit longer won't hurt. :)

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Move on...

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
No.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Sometimes

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 29. :D

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and Friends

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Smart

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single and rich of course! :D

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Check the time, if I think it's too early I'll get back to sleep and if not I'll be in front of my PC

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Definitely NO! Lol!

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who attract me the most and the one that nearly match my ideal lover.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Friends that always be there for you.

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Back Stabber

Tagged by : Lily
I tag anyone who feels like doing the Q&A. :D

3 Response to "Another Q&A"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 7, 2008 at 8:23 PM

    huiyoooo .... setia tu ...

    a bit longer wouldnt hurt.. *huiyooooo*

    ape ni hazeq rahsia2 .. ehehehe ... sapo pmpn tu noh .. ehehe .. Just nosing round :D ...

  2. Zieq says:
    August 7, 2008 at 10:45 PM

    Haha...
    Sibuk jek stick ur arse into people's life. :p
    Xde2...namo bg tau!
    The Secret is safe with me and I alone. Lalala~

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 8, 2008 at 7:27 AM

    cis! kedekuts ... ngehehehe ..

    ok xpe2.. .i'll dig my nose lg dalam into your secret .. hahaha ... joking la ngee~~~ XD!