Tagged

So I was tagged...by NadD, on my request out of boredom. Haha.
Here goes...

The Rules are simple. Use google, etc to search for the answers to the questions below. then you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.

1. the age of my next birthday

2. a place i like to travel
3. a favourite food
4. a favourite colour
5. a city i live in
6. the city i was born in
7. bad habit

8. college major
9. name of my love
10. would be tagged person

Answers:

1)
Size 20 Model

2)

Paris

3)

4)


5)

6)
Klang

7)

8)
9)

10)

Ok. I'm done. Hope this will make u happy NadD. And no, I didn't cheat. ;)

2 Response to "Tagged"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 7, 2009 at 6:53 PM

    Hahaha!!
    awesome ;)....

    Hey i like your no 1 question hahahaha!!!!!
    its funny and hilarious but at the same time very creative hahahah!!!

    job well done mate, job well done ;)

  2. Zieq says:
    March 9, 2009 at 1:28 PM

    Well thank you mate...
    Im flattered. ;)

    Btw, No.7 isnt something like my bad habit is conteng dinding...but something like perfection...if u notice that girl is holding a ruler. ;)