American Idol

Well, I've to say I'm a fan of American Idol. But not a big fan. Just watch it for entertainment.
But this year American Idol has really gotten into my head. Yeah, believe it or not, it's true. If its not then I won't bother to blog about it. Make any sense? Lol...

Now left only 7 contestants. All of em are so damn good. At this moment you can say all of em deserve to be there and none should be going home. But rule is a rule. At the end only 2 gonna compete for the title of American Idol.

There are 3 of my favourite contestants. Allison Iraheta, a 16 years old high school student who has big raw talent. Kris Allen, a 23 years old married guy who has the voice, looks and creativity in music industry. And Adam Lambert, a 26 years old guy who possessed a very good vocal and crazy high pitch tone.

Really hoping both Allison and Kris would be in finals but I know somehow Adam's gonna steal one of the seats, so it's gonna be either Allison or Kris. The reason I don't want Adam in final because he already get himself lotsa lotsa fans and even if he got eliminate he would be doing just fine outside. So my vote totally going to Allison and Kris.

Wishing good luck and all the best for all the contestants. And for those whos having their exams too. ;)

3 Response to "American Idol"

  1. Tessa says:
    April 22, 2009 at 6:33 PM

    A-D-A-M!!! baybeh!! ho'yeah..

  2. Zieq says:
    April 22, 2009 at 6:40 PM

    Haha...you watch it too!

    A-L-L-I-S-O-N Baybeh!!! :p

  3. Anonymous Says:
    May 21, 2009 at 6:52 AM

    hazieq! why would you bother this thing? let's go blog traffic! it'll be more fun. XD