Maisara

Once again I've been out of the radar. But this time it's only for 5 days. A longer period will come on the next holiday. Each time holiday I'll be cut off from the outside world. That's one of the reason I hate being at home. Yet, the presence of my new born niece kinda lighten up the ambiance at home. So, it is getting merrier and I absolutely like that. It's been a while. :)

Oh forgot to mention that the new born baby had already been named. The name is Maisara bt. Azmir. She really is a good girl. Cries only when she hungry and the rest of the time she smiles and sleeps. She's so adorable. Well, I've a thought of calling her Sara when she grow up and when it got to my sis, as expected she forbid me to do so. It is not fair alright! They taught her to call me Pak Su. WTH! I hate it! I don't even know what the word "su" stands for. Anyone? Haha. I'm so naive. Bah! Let it be. I'll teach her myself when she grown enough teeth. *Evil Laugh* Btw, Maisara even got her own blog. Isn't that awesome? Own blog at the age of 1 month. But I'm not sure myself what's the URL for her blog. Haha. Guess that's it to talk about her. She's only a month so not much can be talk about. Gonna update on her after a year maybe? :D

P/S: I still dont think it's too late to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! :)

2 Response to "Maisara"

  1. Captain says:
    January 28, 2009 at 8:57 AM

    wahh! best nye! congratulations! you're an uncle! su is bongsu la bendul. :P

  2. Zieq says:
    January 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM

    Waaa...now only wish congratz ker? After 2 weeks...
    Ni mesti didnt read my "Uncle Zieq" post...Haha