New journey embarks here, this moment. Bye bye foundation and welcome HND. The world where restless people live in. A year down and 2 years more to go.

Well, lets have some preview for d past few weeks.
After suffered from last semester's subject, thought that d suffering met d end there but unfortunately it continued till d end of holiday. Sitting at home just too...LIFELESS! Thats d proper word to use I think. All went haywire coz of boredom. Cant really go out. So spent too much time on sleeping and d rest for movies,anime and TV series marathon.

Luckily d holiday finally ended. And am back here to college. And how fortunate to know that I did quite well on my last semester results eventhough I didnt complete my model but somehow I can get a grade not to say great but at least allowed me to maintain my pointer. For d rest of my subject, I got A's! Yay! Alhamdulillah.

Now still waiting for classes to commence. Lepaking here with friends kinda makes me relax a bit before back to be assignment's slave. Thnx guys esp. to Fared, Nik, Nas and Ayie. Kinda close to them lately. Dunno why. Maybe they're a bit more happening than d rest. Sorry to say that. Hope no one got offended.

Still got 2 days to relax. Gonna fully utilize d time wisely ;)

1 Response to " "

  1. Nazmi says:
    April 2, 2008 at 8:32 AM

    2years ke? huaaaaaaa

    haha tu la. blk holiday xde org. pdn muka. haha :pp