Birthday Bash!

April 3rd. Been celebrating 3 birthdays in a row. 1st to come was Dan and d second was nik. Happy belated birthday guys. And today is hilman's. Happy birthday dude. U're getting older and taller now. Even last time u were taller than me. Lol. What to do...Im just a shorty innocent guy. :p

Dan's and Nik's celebration was havoc! We went somewhere around sepang for ikan bakar. Quite a distance from mantin I must said. Took us around an hour to get there. The food was just so-so but the drink...sux. Tasteless for a juice. What a waste right? But if it somehow would make them happy, then it is ok la kot. Then we headed to pantai. The sand's there fucking nice and cold some more. Feels like wanna lay on it. Seriously, no kidding. :)
Next session was back to nilai for foosball. As always, got my ass kicked by tht fucker, Fared. Ya la, what to expect from newbie right? No way I can beat a semi-pro player. *Sigh*
Back to Mantin, we got ourself into cyber cafe and what else to do when we're there? That's right...DotA. My lucky night for dota. We had 3 games and I'm on d winning team for all 3 games. Hoorah!
Here comes the fun part which also d finale. Baling telor to birthday boys!!!!
They were both wet and stinked by d eggs. But I got myself wet by d egg as well. Trying to whack d egg behind Dan's back and the egg splash back at my face. Lol. Clumsy me. The egg sure is sticky. Gross.
Thts how we ended our day. :)

2 Response to "Birthday Bash!"

  1. Nazmi says:
    April 5, 2008 at 9:20 PM

    oh dkt sepang tu. apa nama xidgt... best laaa ikan bakar kat situ. aku makan kat sne. best!!

  2. Zieq says:
    April 6, 2008 at 7:38 AM

    Duh! Its not like there's only one ikan bakar restaurant there. There's a few okay! And unfortunate for us to ate there. *SIGH*