No Rest? Over Rest?


I was stalking at other people's blog while ago. Then I found this picture. Picture that related to me and it does amuse me and at the same time scares me a little. I think I really should consider on taking photography on future.

Architecture indeed is a great course but it is fucking tough. I know somehow I'm capable of achieving it but with this attitude I'm implying to my life right now? Nah...Just seems too far-fetch. I just can't help myself but to let the slothness get the best out of me. Progression of my assignments not even reach 10%. With all these BSET, Tech A and DPA need to be done by doing site visits...I AM FUCKING LAZY. Plus, with the habits of putting too much commitment on games which I still can't get rid off...I think I'm dying. My habits and education really don't resemble each other. Which one should I throw away? Habits or Educations? Lol! Stupid Q. I'm a moron, yes?! ;p So that's the end of it.


BSET - Building Services Engineering Technology
Tech A - Technology A
DPA - Design Principle and Application

2 Response to "No Rest? Over Rest?"

  1. Nazmi says:
    April 28, 2008 at 9:17 PM

    soooo u want to drop ur education? well, u wasted 1 year on drawings and all nak drop cmtu je. haih2.

    dont be lazy dude. do the assignments. dont disapoint me. :p go go!

  2. Zieq says:
    April 29, 2008 at 8:53 AM

    Uik? Did I ever say tht I wanna drop my education? Lol! xD