Reality Fairy Tales

There's something got into me.
But I just don't know what it is.
This kind of feeling somehow feels good.

You know, sometimes when there's a moment u got butterflies in ur stomach and in the same time you feel happy, nervous, and all kind of feelings mixed up. Its all haywire. Yeah, thats the kind of feeling im going through right now when I meet this certain someone. Haha. I know, its kinda lousy right? But it actually really thrills me.
Does this what people called L.O.V.E? *Blush* xD

And what's so unfortunate bout this is I dunno what to do. So I just do nothing. Just go with the flow. Hope this will work somehow. Haha. What a high expectation I put on. Seems a little far-fetched to be true. And can't believe that at last I fell for someone in reality, not in my wildest dreams.
Yada Yada.
I've mumbling alot about this topic. Lame me. Guess I should stop here. Anecdot. ;)

6 Response to "Reality Fairy Tales"

  1. Nazmi says:
    April 6, 2008 at 10:25 PM

    awww zieq got a crush. ;p

    hehehe

  2. Zieq says:
    April 7, 2008 at 1:58 PM

    Haha...
    Just shut up already!
    xD

  3. Rezuin says:
    April 9, 2008 at 3:24 PM

    its really an awwww. :p zieq,ure finally GREW UP!! impresseddddddddd x)

  4. Captain says:
    April 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM

    hahahahaha it's 'that girl' is it? ;)

  5. Zieq says:
    April 13, 2008 at 5:14 AM

    Oh...what a surprise! I got a rare visitor here! Hello there bestie! Fyi,I grew up long time ago...u didnt notice tht bcuz u werent by my side! Hahaha! And Lily...u know whos am talking about! Ssshhh...this is our secret....dont let these people (nazmie & rezuin) know bout it! hahaha!

  6. Nazmi says:
    April 15, 2008 at 2:39 AM

    oh fine. nnt aku nak korek gak dari ko.